BUSINESS CENTRE KOŠICE III
tel.: +421 905 505 650
The multifunctional complex Business Centre Košice III is a continuation of the successful project of Business Centre Košice II, completed in 2010 and now completely leased out.
Both of the projects have been realized by the company VSH development, a member of CTR group implementing developer projects not just in Košice but also in Bratislava, Prague, Dresden and Regensburg.
The BCK III project will be built along Štúrova Street, almost opposite the existing BCK, being connected to it by a covered walkway. Both Business Centres will thus create an architectural landmark and a symbolic entrance gate to the city centre.
BCK III will offer diverse functional uses of the premises, from rental apartments through administrative spaces, supermarket, restaurant to other retail units. Naturally, a sufficient number of parking spaces will be available for the residents and tenants as well as for the clients and customers - the project will provide a total of 430 indoor parking spaces.
|number of above-ground floors||12|
|number of underground floors||1|
|total area of apartments, administration and retail||17.250 m2|
|total area of administration||6.970 m2|
|total area of retail||3.100 m2|
|number of apartments||151|
|number of indoor parking spaces||430|
|BEGINNING OF THE CONSTRUCTION||autumn 2017|
|COMPLETION OF THE CONSTRUCTION||4.Q 2019|
23. 3. 2018 - The walls and ceiling of the first underground floor are currently being reinforced and the walls of the first above-ground floor are already being built.
8. 2. 2018 - Layered baseplate + works on underground floors
15. 1. 2018 - Concreting of underground floors
6. 12. 2017 - Work on the base plate
21. 11. 2017 - Boarding of base
30. 9. 2017 - Preparing the construction pit